Re: [tlug] Re: [Was: iptables] Forward multicats

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
Hm? But I thought you needed the Linux box to deal with
routing/bridging/whatever between your wireless and wireful networks?

Yes, it has to, in current configuration.

Are you saying that the Airport has an Ethernet interface as well? If
so, your problems have been solved for a long time.

Yes, it has one. But it is not near my Linux box (different levels in my house).
With a second Airport (or other model), the problem should be solved (the Linux
using only the wired network).

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.