Re: [tlug] First FF3.0 bug? F6 doesn't work

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:24 AM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
On 2008-06-18 21:41 +0900 (Wed), Hung Nguyen Vu wrote:

> I still prefer F6 than Ctrl-K or Ctrl-L because when browsing,
> I use my left hand for keyboard( shortcuts) and right hand for mouse.

You need a TrackPoint!
My computer is not a Thinkpad one.

And a gamer never a Track Point playing online game :)

Beside FF, I use Photoshop and play games like Age of Empires.
Those applications are disigned in the way that it supposes mouse in
your right hand, and keyboard in your left hand.

Other applications like Cad or Half Life go the same way, IMO.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )