Re: [tlug] There are way too many Linux distros

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 02:23:03PM -0600, Phillip Tribble wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> >
> >Why a BSD troll?
> >

> I wrote the article and I am not a BSD user. I love Linux. just as much as
> anyone else. I just thought we could use some unity.

I missed the name--I just saw a nickname and went on to read it.

I guess Dave looked more closely than I did, and was being funny.

Sigh, or else I'm just getting old and senile.
(I can hear Josh, arrogant in his youthfulness, saying, "Getting????")

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Cordelia: I came over here to tell Buffy to stop this
craziness, and
found you all unconscious--again. How many times have you been
knocked out, anyway? I swear, one of these times, you're going
to wake up in a coma.
Giles: Wake up in a...? Oh, never mind. We need to save Buffy from
Hansel and Gretel.
Cordelia: Now, let's be clear. The brain damage happened before I hit
you.