Re: [tlug] There are way too many Linux distros

On 2008-06-19 04:54 +0900 (Thu), Dave Brown wrote:

> Turns out the original blog post was, in fact, written by a BSD troll.

Yes! We r0ck11!111!!!11!

On 2008-06-18 16:18 -0400 (Wed), Scott Robbins wrote:

> Why a BSD troll?

As a NetBSD developer since, oh, 1996 or so, I can actually give you a
detailed answer to this question. But unfortunately, we've been flaming
everyone and anyone on mailing lists so long that we're even bored of
listening to ourselves. (Theo is an exception, of course.) But buy me
a beer one day and I'll treat you to the long and boring story of a
certain AT&T lawsuit.

(BTW, embarassing that I, after all this time, was taken in by a BSD
troll. You'd think I'd have learned by now. But I bet he was the wrong
BSD!)

cjs