Re: [tlug] First FF3.0 bug? F6 doesn't work

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:
In fact, the correct shortcut for the address bar is CTRL-L (CTRL-K
for search bar).
F6 is used for frame navigation (if no more frame, it goes to address bar).

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Keyboard+shortcuts?style_mode=inproduct

> Even if this is not a bug, I think the behavior is not natural.

I always used CTRL-L & CTRL-K, so not sure about the previous action on F6.

Thanks for the info.

I still prefer F6 than Ctrl-K or Ctrl-L because when browsing,
I use my left hand for keyboard( shortcuts) and right hand for mouse.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )