Re: [tlug] RMS is at it again

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 17:48, Clemens Schwaighofer <gullevek@example.com> wrote:
> which reminds of the one time the guy came to my place. And when I
> told him that I don't speak any japanese (which was true 5 years ago)
> he asked me where I am from, and when I told him I am from Austria he
> started to talk to me in german and told me I can see german tv. well
> then I told him that german != austria and I am still not interested
> ... have never heard of them again ...

Which in turn reminds me of the time I sent a letter to my Mum in
Western Australia. It ended up taking several weeks longer than usual.
For some strange reason it had a stamp on it from some Austrian postal
service. It looked like Japan Post routed the mail to Australia via
Austria. Australia != Austria...

Regards, keith