RE: [tlug] [Was: iptables] Forward multicats

A while back I asked my father, a person who speaks several languages,
which one he knew best. He answered Latin. Few ever use it outside the
Vatican circles today, but it was a very real and living language until
the Roman Empire died.

Nick

Latin or Elvish, what is the difference? Old languages, I agree...

But Elvish is still used, not Latin (as used by Stephen). In fact I
wonder if Latin
language ever existed... My parents told me to be quiet about Elvish
language
when I was young...

br.

--