Re: [tlug] [OT] "Gone Viral in a Shameless World"

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:
I missed that.  I will have to search the archives for where I can see
it!!!  My son will love it!!!!

The original posting for the video was at Google-Video, but I made a new edit of it (slightly longer than the viral version) and posted it at YouTube here:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf8Ig2M3Zq0

- with a 2008 view (original 1991), here:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ScexNfYbBQ

And - nothing shocking, but just for someone interested in trains, this might be of interest:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7IkMETDZkLU

Lyle