[tlug] [Was: iptables] Forward multicats

Hi guys,

As I wrote before, I have a Terastation linkes to my computer. That one
is wifi linked to my other computers, and to the internet.
The "Buffalo terastation" is sending messages (what I see from Wireshark):

To: 228.5.6.7 (port 9442, UDP)
To: 239.255.255.0 (port 1900, UDP)

I would like to my second computer to see these messages.
As I did put a masquerade rule (LAN is wifi, DSK is Terastation)
  iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -o ${LAN_PORT} -s ${DSK_NET} -j MASQUERADE
I would expect my other computers on the wifi network to receive the messages...

They don't. Not sure why.

If you have an idea, it is probably worth a beer :-)

br.