Re: '㏄' versus 'cc' and '㎍' versus 'µg' usage [tlug]

* jep200404 (jep200404@example.com) [080612 04:11]:
> Now that the issue of '㏄' v 'cc' and '㎍' v 'µg' has been clarified,
> how commonly do you see '㏄' or '㎍' used?

hmm, I myself cannot recall a single occurrence. But here a great number of
authors of scientific papers do not even understand the difference
between vector and raster graphics. I may ask a friend who works in the
field of car combustion engines. Perhaps he will be a more accurate
reference.

I wonder if scientific magazines publishers themselves would know better
about these two characters.