Re: [tlug] [OT] "Gone Viral in a Shameless World"

2008/6/12 Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com>:
(...)
> I don't suppose there's any way of protecting something once people decide
> they want to steal it?

You could add a "watermark" to the entire film with your name / URL
etc. I suppose - it would at least make copies more obvious.

> And I went back to the same station for a modern veiw (2008) - which is
> here:
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ScexNfYbBQ

It's just not the same ;). Though even the 1991 video pales in
comparison with the films of Mumbai local trains which YouTube
suggests as related videos.

Ian Barwick