[tlug] Clamav reports a virus: Exploit.Gif.PHPembedded

ClamAV 0.93/7367 with latest virus database reports that a JPEG file in my Linux system is inffect with
Exploit.Gif.PHPembedded.

This file can be viewed with standard browsers and graphic softwares.

I don't know how PHP can be abused with a JPEG/GIF file?
Is this a false positive?

Here they are, please wget, tar xvzf to expand,
and don't download them if you don't what is going on.
You are warned.

http://aoclife.ddo.jp/tmp/freebsd.jpg.tar.gz

--
Best Regards,