Re: [tlug] government getting ready to inspect your iPod, laptop without probable cause

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 03:29:49PM +0900, Josh Glover wrote:
> 2008/5/30 Mike Mazur <mmazur@example.com>:
>
> > I wouldn't be so sure about that. As Bruce Schneier points out[1],
> > they'll just ask you to type it in. If you won't, they can easily make
> > you miss your flight.
>
> Hence my statement, "I ain't going to test it." Stenography plus
> crypto like TrueCrypt is your friend.

Wondering if there is some tool helping us once they have the
technology to read directly whats in our mind.
And change that if needed.

One-day-dvd, watch it today, write down if you liked it, youre
not gonna remember tomorrow... but can watch a new movie you will
like!

Christian