Re: [tlug] Archiving TLUG list on MarkMail

On May 27, 2008, at 10:46 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:

jep200404 wrote:
Edward Middleton wrote:
Alain Hoang has proposed we archive the main TLUG list on MarkMail [1].
In addtion to or in replacement of the existing archives?

In addition to the current archives.

Fwiw, Mozilla's 97 (!) mailing lists are all MarkMail-ed.

http://mozilla.markmail.org/

My impression is that MarkMail's innovations are in UI and ease-of- use. It is the same content, just better presentation. Better search perhaps too.

- - -
gen at kanai dot net
http://kanai.net/weblog
AIM: genkanai