Re: [tlug] Raid5 box & backup

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
On 2008-05-27 12:35 +0900 (Tue), Bruno wrote:

> As I will use TeraStations, I am not tore to have a lot of choices.

Why are you so keen on using the TeraStations, rather than just regular
ol' computers, which would probably be cheaper as well.

For the ease of setup. Don't forget that on the other side my father will have
the same box, and I wanted to have something working "out of the box" on his mac.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.