Re: [tlug] OT: Beer

On Tue, 20 May 2008, Dave Brown wrote:

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:41:52PM +0900, Tod McQuillin top-posted:
I would be up for going Friday May 30th -- anyone else?

I dunno. Do I REALLY want to hang out with the members of the Microsoft Outlook fan club?

Yeah probably not.

Oh well, I'll be there drinking alone then :-/

Actually, this has gotten to be a real problem in my professional life. For the past many years, I have been avoiding top-posting like the plague. About a year or two ago, I started getting complaints at work from lots of different people telling me that my emails were confusing and hard to read.

After the umpteenth complaint, I actually said "screw it" and started top-posting in my replies to email at work. And haven't had any complaints since.

But it is an awful ugly habit to allow to escape into the real world.

P.S. Sorry to anyone else I may have offended.
--
Tod