[tlug] Fedora forum slowdown...

Fedora 9 has just been released and the forum has been inundated with
new users for the last couple of days. We went way past our old record
of users online earlier today and the forum is now so slow it's like
wading waist-high through doggie doodoo (not that I've ever done so) I
don't know anyone here apart from Scott who uses Fedora, but I suggest
you hang back for a while trying to access the forum if you're in any
way interested in their new offering. I'm a CM and I can't get on!

Cheers

Wayne