[OT] Re: [tlug] [ot] Windows 7

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Phillip Tribble
<rusher@example.com> wrote:

> It looks good, dam good! I now feel shame =( . I sure hope kde 4.1 will blast this!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5D43p4_qcY

I don't care how is Windows roadmap.

One of the reason why I am Windows is that I have to run Nikon Capture
and Photoshop.
And because the spec of my machine is low :),
We know that the fancy of the UI and performance is a trade-off.
So, I will stick with old softwares/hardwares but not fancy stuffs like that :)

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )