Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] subversion: project names?
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:22:27 +0900
- From: "John Mettraux" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] subversion: project names?
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Hung Nguyen Vu <email@example.com> wrote: > On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Edward Middleton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > > > > If you use the web_dav protocol you can see the repository with a browser. That being said, trac like web interfaces can be very useful. > trac can be used as a part of httpd( with web_dav module builtin) or > it can be run standalone. > > Currently, I am running trac+sqlite standalone for the sake of > simplicity and speed. Hi guys, speaking of version control, git (http://git.or.cz/) and github (http://github.com) are worth a look. See also http://osteele.com/archives/2008/05/my-git-workflow and http://tomayko.com/writings/the-thing-about-git Cheers, -- John Mettraux - http://jmettraux.wordpress.com
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] subversion: project names?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] subversion: project names?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] subversion: project names?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] subversion: project names?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links