Re: [tlug] subversion: project names?

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
I have another silly question about subversion: how do I find the
project names of the stuff stored in a repository? All I see are a
couple of directories, the db of which has revision numbers 1, 2, 3,
etc. But no names of the projects.

If I have forgotten the project names, or their locations in the
repository tree, is the only thing to do to check out the entire
repository?

I don't necessarily want to keep track of project names separately....

svn ls file:///path/to/repository

Subversion has no concept of a project so you will have to make your own convention for identifying them. If you are using one project per repository call the repository the project name. If you are using one project for multiple projects have a common root directory for all projects.

Edward