Re: [tlug] Fun with Kubuntu 8.04

Josh Glover wrote:
2008/5/10 CL <az.4tlug@example.com>:

I have a full JP-105 (107?) keyboard at work, and I use the following
keys with scim-anthy:

Thanks. I have a nice, never used IBM full size Japanese keyboard sitting right here next to me in it's vinyl bag. I have successfully resisted every attempt it has made to tempt me into plugging it into my system ... so far. the main reason I give myself is that my present keyboard is a Microsoft Natural and the Japanese one, although it has wrist rests, is a straight ironing board type.

変換 toggle input mode (raw / active SCIM input method; almost always scim-anthy)
半角/全角 raw input mode
カタカナ/ひらがな next input method (I have Russian Yawerty as well)
無変換 previous input method

Interesting. After I have finally figured out how to E <-> J I plan to add German ... and then, my wife wants hers changed to E <-> J <-> F(rench)

Quite sexy.

Yes, but how do you dock your toolbar?

... no, wait, maybe I should ask that question a different way .....

--
CL