Re: [tlug] Fun with Kubuntu 8.04

2008/5/10 CL <az.4tlug@example.com>:

> I had _intended_ to switch back and forth from the keyboard like you can
> with "L SHFT" + "L Alt" in WIN IME.  Actually, if I can capture the same
> key combination (haven't tried so don't know, yet ... added to "to try"
> list) it would make my personal transition to full-time Kubuntu-ing all
> the more painless.

I have a full JP-105 (107?) keyboard at work, and I use the following
keys with scim-anthy:

変換 toggle input mode (raw / active SCIM input method; almost always scim-anthy)
半角/全角 raw input mode
カタカナ/ひらがな next input method (I have Russian Yawerty as well)
無変換 previous input method

Quite sexy.

--
Cheers,