Re: [tlug] No underscore key for me anymore [SOLVED]

Hi Dave,

On Tuesday 06 May 2008 22:46:41 Dave M G wrote:
> Editing the xorg.conf file solved both the error message I was getting,
> and the underscore key problem.

Glad to hear that your problem has been resolved!

> Turns out, that in xorg.cong, I had:
> Option          "XkbLayout"     "jp, jp"
>
> Having "jp" twice looked wrong, so I changed it to:
> Option          "XkbLayout"     "jp"

Actually, the XkbLayout and XkbVariant options of an InputDevice section are
in CSV format.  Having two of the same values in XkbLayout is common when two
different variants of the same layout are desired.  Note, however, that the
space in what you have above is incorrect.

Cheers,

Travis