Re: [tlug] Cross-posting (by Deepan): Can You Dig It?

2008/5/4 Deepan Chakravarthy <codeshepherd@example.com>:

> Josh Glover wrote:
>
>> Have you read the list policy in detail now?
>> http://tlug.jp/listpolicy.php

[snip lots of stuff that should have been trimmed]

>> If you are cool with that,
>
> It's fine with me.  TLUG is really an excellent place.

OK, not to be a jackass, but I must insist that you read and
understand the following:

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

In your email, you failed to trim. Use my reply as a guide, and
remember the following rule of thumb:

* When replying to an email, delete all the quoted text save that
which is necessary to establish context, then reply inline.

--
Cheers,
Josh