Re: [tlug] [WARNING] Cross-posting (was: Multiple Domains - Apache)

On 01/05/2008, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 May 2008 16:57:16 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
>> If you want to participate in TLUG, join the community. Otherwise,
>> enjoy cross-posting to other lists, but not ours.
>
> You might remember that this is the guy who introduced himself by spamming
> the list (and every other Linux-related list in God's creation including
> that of my local LUG in the NW of England) for his sudoku thing on facebook
> or whatever social networking site it was.

Yeah, I did not make the connexion at first, since I am only
subscribed to two LUGs at the moment; I thought it was just a
coincidence. I even emailed the guy a friendly, "Hey, I'm on ILUG and
TLUG too! What is your interest in Japan and Ireland?" Needless to say
(so why am I saying it?) I never got a response.

> Some people just don't "get it".

I know! If this guy ever wants a job, he'd better apply to Microsoft
or somewhere else where none of the interviewers are on LUG lists...
I'm pretty sure he's ruined his reputation with thousands of hard-core
Linux users by now.

--
Cheers,
Josh