Re: [tlug] [WARNING] Cross-posting (was: Multiple Domains - Apache)

On Thu, 1 May 2008 16:57:16 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> If you want to participate in TLUG, join the community. Otherwise,
> enjoy cross-posting to other lists, but not ours.

You might remember that this is the guy who introduced himself by spamming
the list (and every other Linux-related list in God's creation including
that of my local LUG in the NW of England) for his sudoku thing on facebook
or whatever social networking site it was.

Some people just don't "get it".

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

"Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be President, but they
 don't want them to become politicians in the process."
            -- John F. Kennedy