Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On 4/22/08, Wayne <fedorawayne@example.com> wrote:

> Check the Mandriva FTP mirrors, there's a Lived CD with 'Asian' in the
>  name :) Got bitten by that too!

I may not need to do that.  The torrent download of Fedora 9 completed
while I was sleeping.  Now off to burn the CDs and see if it will boot.  I may
have made a grievous mistake regarding the identity of the CPU - is the T2400
processor in the Lenovo T60 capable of running 64 bit Linux?

-sb