Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 02:30:09PM +0900, Josh wrote:
> On 22/04/2008, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:
>
> > On 4/21/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> >

> Azureus is a Java BT client. If that does not turn you off, it is an
> *excellent* client (and actually performs pretty well).
>
> Anyway, the Azureus wiki can probably help you decode the stats.

There is rtorrent if you want a nice command line one.
Reasonably clear docs on their site.   And yes, a man page.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Oz: It's Willow, she's nearby.
Cordelia: What? You can smell her? She doesn't even wear perfume.
Oz: She's afraid.
Cordelia: Oh my God, is this some sort of residual werewolf
thing? This is very disturbing.
Oz: I really agree.