Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On 4/21/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> Install Azureus, then stop ctorrent and open the same torrent in
>  Azureus, saving the contents to the same place you were downloading
>  with ctorrent. Azureus will check, then resume, so you won't lose the
>  download time you've already booked.
>
>  Azureus gives you progress in filesize and percentage, and you can
>  drill down into the chunk level (chunk? is that right? I haven't the
>  time to look at the Wikipedia BT terminology entry).

I've already stopped it.  It's giving me strange messages I don't understand:
"Tracker reponse code >= 400 !!! The file is not registered on this
tracker, or it
my have been removed.  IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE FOR A LONG TIME AND
DOWNLOAD DOESN'T BEGIN, RECOMMEND YOU STOP NOW!!!"

Is that a message from the client or the server?  Sigh.  I'm doing the download
from http://torrent.fedoraproject.org:6939/announce, or so it says.

(And yes, it really did spell `response' as `reponse'.)

Will grab this Azureus thingy now...

-sb