[tlug] [OT] Good 16GB CF card

I've checked kakaku and found that CF card price is dramatically dropped.
For my camera, Nikon D200 and with less than 10,000 yen, I am going to buy a 16GB CF card.
I shoot RAW + Fine JPEG but not bracketing so CF card's speed may not be a problem.

There are 3 options at the momment:

1. A-DATA CF 16GB. < 7000 yen. I am in doubt of A-DATA's quality.
I got a bad experience with A-DATA's USB flash memory.
On kakaku its speed is unknown.
http://kakaku.com/item/00511210494/

2. Silicon Power CF 16GB. 10000 Yen.  200x speed. It was one of the best seller in Akibao(あきばお).
I've never used this but it sounds a good deal.
http://shop.tsukumo.co.jp/goods/4710700395943/201050000000000/

3. Transcend CF 16GB. 8000 Yen. 133x speed.
Transcend is a known brand, I have 2 Transcend CF cards and all works fine.
http://kakaku.com/item/00519610440/

0. PQI CF 16GB. 120x speed.  8500 Yen.
http://kakaku.com/item/00515510461/

Any advice?