[tlug] Setup OpenSUSE in Xen domainU with Solaris as domain0.

This is really more of a Unix then Linux question.

I have a SunFire X4450[1] Server running OpenSolaris 10. I need to
upgrade it to a version of OpenSolaris supporting Xen and create an
unprivileged OpenSUSE domain. I would also like to convert everything
from a combination of svm soft partitions and static partitions to zfs.

I have 4 spare drives and was considering just doing a fresh install. Am
I better to do a clean install on the spare drives then migrate
everything across or upgrade the existing install and convert it to zfs?
I have looked at the OpenSolaris Xen documentation[2] and it looks
fairly straightforward. Does anyone have experience making this sort of
migration that could offer some advice?

Thanks in advance

Edward

1. http://www.sun.com/servers/x64/x4450/