RE: [tlug] Re: Tlug Digest, Vol 28, Issue 49

Most of the time there is a bit of grumbling then the guy
is pointed in the right direction then ignored.  I was just
in a grumpy mood when I responded. Hehe.

I know you would probably consider my response to be too tame,
but I covered all the bases, the name calling was just implied
instead of explicit.

--
Ken