Re: [tlug] [SOLVED] Re: Kana-Problems

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Niels Kobschaetzki
<n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote:
> The MS fonts are the ones which made the problems. I got errors from
> pango and cairo which stated that there were shaping errors of MS
> Arial and this seems to have caused the problem in the end.
Please consider reporting the bug to cairo and pango ( and
pango-cairo) team if you
are sure this is a bug. They will be happy.

http://www.pango.org/
http://cairographics.org/

If it was an error of MS Arial Unicode(?, or Arial?), then fontconfig
maybe the cause of the problem.

Note that MS Arial Unicode contains everything you need, while MS Arial is not.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )