Re: [tlug] Fuse is cool

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 11:41:58PM -0700, SL Baur wrote:
> On 4/16/08, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it running on 7th Edition on a PDP-11.
>
> Basically, who cares?

Well, I do not intend to participate in a flamewar, but at least the
embedded folks do care about running software with limited resources.

And emacs is not for everyone: The fact that vi is used as much as it is
used suggests that a demand exists for a text editor that does not try
to be an OS.

--
Tapio Peltonen <tappel@example.com>