Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 06:48:23 -0400, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com>
wrote:

> You should have seen my mutt page, I have a fix for that.  Considering
> that most of my info on using mutt with firefox comes from your page on
> mailto in Mozilla...   :)  Just go to the page and search for "Godwin"
> the fix is right around there somewhere.

I did that and still didn't get it working.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Everything that can be invented has been invented.
               -- Charles Duell, Director of U.S. Patent Office, 1899