Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 16:49 +0900, Edmund Edgar wrote:
> > I also wonder if it's a mistake to use GMail for this list. Since
> > doing so, I have never received a copy of any post that I have made,
> > unless that's normal?
>
> Unfortunately that's Gmail's normal way of handling posts to mailing
> lists.
>
> If you want to know whether your message got there or not, check the
> archives...
> http://tlug.jp/ML/index.html

Oh, yes, I know about that and sometimes have a tab open in Swiftfox.
That's how I knew there were a few messages I still hadn't received :)
Well, some have turned up now...

As for Gmail, at least MS aren't trying to buy it out... yet :)

Wayne