Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:27:51 +0900, Gen Kanai <gkanai@example.com> wrote:

> We've been making many changes to the auto-complete algorithm and
> interface based on various feedback.

If I were given the possibility to have FF3's autocomplete feature behave
and look like that of FF2, I might consider upgrading. With it displaying
information on multiple lines for each entry in the history, the whole
thing is just too big and it doesn't display enough information.

mailto: not working is a deal-breaker for me too.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Notice spotted in a field:
THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD
FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES