Re: [tlug] Firefox beta 3 (was: NEWBIE: My Way and NOT Their Way?)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:36:47 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> 3.0 runs like a dream.

Technically you're correct because a nightmare is a form of dream.

The form of auto-complete used for the address bar got on my wick in about
3 seconds flat and I was unable to configure it to get mailto: links to
invoke my mailer. In the end I reverted to 2.0.x and became much more
serene.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, or better."
So, I installed LINUX!