Re: [tlug] File change info on upload to server

Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Charles Muller
wrote:
This looks fine.  The only functionality which may be missing would be a
way to automatically know whether a file has changed without having to
download the whole file.

Suppose that your cronjob runs weekly. This command will list all the *files* that has changed in the last *7 days*.

Sorry, I wasn't sufficiently clear.

I don't need to know the information on my end. This is for the purpose of the people who are downloading my files, who want to know if the file has changed since the last time they downloaded it. Apparently the file is supposed to be flagged in some sort of way when it is updated.

Chuck