Re: [tlug] Building a Linux machine

> Dospara, at http://www.dospara.co.jp/ will sell you a pre-built
> no-OS-installed machine for a very nice price.  There're a couple of
> stores in Osaka: one in Denden Town and another over in Nanba.
>
> I'm very pleased with my \29,000 machine I bought from my local Dospara.

I was happy with them too.  Actually, I think I bought from
http://www.primepc.jp/ which is, I believe, the English dept. of that
organization. The machine I got was actually one available on
http://www.dospara.co.jp/ but I was able to get it via primepc.

There may have been some Windows caveats about drivers only being
available for the Japanese OS, but that didn't apply to me on a no-OS
system that I intended to install CentOS on.

Shawn