Re: [tlug] [Announcement] Tlug - April Nomikai - Reminder

Zuco Pietro kirjoitti 8.4.2008 kello 16.10:
Just a reminder about the April nomikai.

Hello folks,

I'd like to make a promotion video about TLUG and for that
take some footage of the nomikai as well.
I will call towncryer to ask for permission.

My idea is to have some 6 minutes of footage about tlug events
- hackathon
- tech meetings
- nomikai

Publishing will be via our server and possibly youtube.

Comments and ideas are welcome, but I reserve artistic rights
to my production ;-)

Cheers, --

Henri