Re: [tlug] W3C note on Cool URIs for Semantic Web

>  The semantic web is ultimately about representing information in ways that
> allow computers to use it to perform high level reasoning.  What todays
> search engines can do is low level data mining. i.e. this mess might be
> related to the words you entered.

I think we will definitely see more machine readable data on the web.
Atom etc. has been a success.
And in some specific domains, applications enabled by this data might
replace search.

It helps if the standards are simple though. Could anyone here comment
on Tim Berners-Lee's blog today ?