[tlug] Blogging from xemacs?

Hi!

Does someone know if there's something like weblogger.el (http://jwickers.wordpress.com/2007/09/20/webloggerel-enhanced/) which allows blogging from emacs for xemacs out there?
I tried it with weblogger.el but it seems that it uses several functions which aren't supported in XEmacs but I'm not sure about it because I have no idea of LISP and not really of programming either (I tried some stuff with the help of the XEmacs Lisp Reference Manual but that didn't work though; seems that there are several changes to be made to get it to work but I have no idea what has to be patched).

Niels

--
Jammern: http://jammern.wordpress.com
Alles Suppe: http://nielsk.soup.io