Re: [tlug] [Reminder] TLUG BML in honour of Tobias Diedrich @ Tue Apr 8 1:30pm - 3:30pm (Tokyo Linux Users Group)

On 4/7/08, Edward Middleton <emiddleton@example.com> wrote:

>  I don't currently use Google calendar's so would appreciate if you could
> explain what is the benefit of using it, why Google calendars is the best
> choice and how many people would actually use this.

It's O/S independent and works with anything - your Macs and Linux
boxes at home, your BSD, Solaris and Linux boxes at work, etc.

Being a world traveler sort of guy, Google offers a pretty good solution to
accessing my email and stuff anywhere in the world, no matter where I am
or what machine I'm using to access it.

Is that enough of a reason?

-sb