Re: [tlug] Linux user "new" in Tokyo

Jim Grisanzio wrote:
Actually, I'm currently running OpenSolaris Developer Preview 2, which is quite nice since it's much smaller than Solaris and/or Solaris Express. It's still a bit beta, but it installs from one CD in just a few clicks, it boots/runs much faster, wireless works out of the box, and it has the new package management system in there, too (though that part has no GUI yet). So, non-techies like me can now use Solaris to get around without too much pain. :) Finally.

Cool, does it let you setup root as a ZFS?

Edward