Re: [tlug] Linux user "new" in Tokyo

On 07/04/2008, Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio@example.com> wrote:

>  But for non-work home use, I prefer the Mac. I'm trying to get into digital
> photography, and I just think the user experience on Solaris and Linux for
> photography is not nearly as good as the Mac.

One way to help with this is to document your pain points as you
encounter them, and then publish them periodically. That way,
developers of photo manipulation software will know itches that their
users (or, at least, some subset of their users that includes at least
you) would like scratched.

--
Cheers,
Josh