Re: [tlug] [OT] Pre-Flextime & Automatic Ticket Gates

On 4/5/08, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:

> Right.  I tend to think of what's outside the station:
>
>  East for Studio Alta, the old Kinokuniya Book Store, movie theaters,
>  Kabukicho, etc.

Since we're already off-topic ... was anyone else there for the changing
of the millenium (New Year's Eve 2000)?  It was kind of weird seeing
the band behind me on the big TV screen and sooo many people ...
I should still have pictures and maybe small videos of that.

>  West for the main Yodobashi Camera store, and the high-rise office
>  tower district.
>
>  South for the new Kinokuniya Book Store and Southern Terrace (which
>  are actually in Shibuya, not Shinjuku).
>
>  And... I don't think there is a north exit, is there?

Which side is Takashimaya and Shinjuku Gyoen?

-sb