Re: [tlug] [OT] Pre-Flextime & Automatic Ticket Gates

2008/4/5  <dave@example.com>:
>  While you can get off the KEIO line and exit through the East exit, its
>  platforms are located south west of the main JR platforms. I think the
>  south exit is closest, but maybe it depends on which end of the platform
>  you come up from. The east exit is accessible through the labyrinth, but
>  it's the furthest away.

Right.  I tend to think of what's outside the station:

East for Studio Alta, the old Kinokuniya Book Store, movie theaters,
Kabukicho, etc.

West for the main Yodobashi Camera store, and the high-rise office
tower district.

South for the new Kinokuniya Book Store and Southern Terrace (which
are actually in Shibuya, not Shinjuku).

And... I don't think there is a north exit, is there?

Lyle