Re: [tlug] [OT] Pre-Flextime & Automatic Ticket Gates

[flash on 64bit system - how?]

> Would installing 32-bit libraries be acceptable? I have a 64-bit system
> but flash works just fine (or as well as it ever does). I'm running
> Debian Testing and just had to install the flashplugin-nonfree package.

Thanks for response. I also run on debian testing system. I have
searched for the plugin and it is not available through the official
czech mirror which I happen to use.

There is one package from debian-multimedia.org: flashplayer-mozilla
Unfortunately, it depends on nspluginwrapper and thus further software
is needed. In this case, I would rather find a way how to sync audio and
video in resulting .avi files or investigate the reason for loosing the
sync in the first place.

I use these primitive commands (which I have found somewhere on the net):
wget http://address.to/get/file.flv
mencoder -oac copy -ovc lavc -o file.avi file.flv

Downloading and converting .flv is not a big problem, since I do not
watch many movies and I have enough free cpu time to use for conversion.

Best regards
Michal