Re: [tlug] help recovering headless linux box

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 11:06:44AM +0100, Fergal Daly wrote:

> NHK is carried unencrypted on some satellites I think.

But it takes an insanely huge dish to receive.

> There are also some satellites that carry it as a pay service.

JSTV [1] (which covers most of Europe from HotBird 6) essentially
retransmits NHK programmes (variety shows, sports, dorama etc.).

Subscription fee is 50 euro/month, but all NHK news and information
programmes are broadcast FTA - and IMHO are more than enough for a
Japanese learner.

Cheers,
 David

[1] http://www.jstv.co.uk
--
 David Santinoli
 Tieffe Sistemi S.r.l.                      viale Piceno 21, Milano